Due to the fact that Tangram serves an aging, medically fragile population, it is critical that our employees take every precaution to limit exposure to COVID-19. Tangram is focused on protecting the health and safety of both our clients AND our employees. We have assembled an internal team dedicated to tracking the spread and impact of COVID-19 and ensuring Tangram’s preparedness and response to this new disease. Here are some of the steps we are taking:
- Providing ample disinfectant, cleaning supplies, and personal protective equipment at client sites and office locations
- Implementing quarantine procedures for clients and staff, as necessary
- Training staff on the best ways to limit exposure to COVID-19
- Providing up-to-date information and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control to employees
- Increasing flexibility in our employee attendance policy to make it possible for employees with virus exposure or symptoms to stay home without penalty (see below for more information)
- Maintaining open dialogue with local partners and health experts
If you have any questions about Tangram’s COVID-19 response, please contact Stefanie Warren at email@example.com or (317) 968-9036.